Friday, March 4, 2011

Moped Rentals Chicago

Motodays 2011: ospite d'onore Marco Melandri


Fresh from a podium as important as that obtained in Race 2 at Phillip Island , the former 250cc champion, will be the guest of honor at the opening day of the next Motodays 2011 to Thursday, March 10 Fiera di Roma. This is the program: cutting the ribbon to ore 11:00 e alle ore 15:00, allo stand Yamaha posizionato al padiglione 6, Marco Melandri incontrerà i suoi tifosi senza lesinare autografi. Alle ore 16:00, al padiglione 5, sul palco Radio Globo, il ravennate confesserà i retroscena della sua esperienza in Superbike , compreso il podio conquistato in Australia . Ecco qui di seguito una breve intervista a 'Macio' fatta da Fabrizio Calia in "A tu per tu".
" Il terzo posto è stato un buon modo per iniziare la mia avventura in Superbike; ho accettato molto volentieri l’invito di Motodays e Yamaha Motor Italia a presenziare a quella che è certamente la più importante manifestazione moto per lovers of this kind in central and southern Italy. I know that many, especially among my fans. In Rome, I will take my R1 SBK, I meet many people and I can get closer for a few hours to two Yamaha now use in everyday life, the new Super Ténéré 1200 for the road journeys in tandem with my girlfriend, and the cross YZ450F, I will use to keep in training during the long break before the next race. I expect you all to Rome on March 10 .

0 comments:

Post a Comment