Friday, March 11, 2011

Off-white By Anna Podedworna & Katarzyna Redesiuk

Country life # 1

I have not written much here, but about two years ago we came to the schiribizzo move from city to country.
I had taken about two years and one day ago and I had proposed to go and live in the countryside have laughed in your face nice and fat.
But since I'm a bit 'like the woman in the publicity of that watch (it was a clock?) One day after about two years ago I changed my mind and I was all intrippata at the thought of living in the countryside.
not dwell on the procedures for the purchase of this house where we live now (in fact in the country) because I have taken a few years of life and definitely won a new 20in white hair (which I donate I am convinced, however, it is clear).
Fatto sta che, lo si prenda come un dato di fatto, questa famiglia adesso ufficialmente vive nel verde più verde. Per l'esattezza nella frazione di un paesino della Brianza, quindi proprio campagna è.

Ci sono parecchie cose che stupiscono un cittadino quando si trasferisce in campagna, una fra tutte la banda di ragazzini che il pomeriggio si muove nell'unica via del borgo citofonando gli amichetti di casa in casa per andare a giocare a pallone nel campetto pochi metri più in giù.
Rituale che ormai accade quasi ogni giorno.

Stasera Davide tutto serio e di punto in bianco decreta:
"mamma, dobbiamo trovarci dei cugini in questo villaggio"
"perchè?"
"perchè tutti qui hanno un cugino"

La vita, se ti lasci solo un po' affascinare, è maledettamente semplice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment